• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get Flash Player 10.1 r53 to work with Mac OS X 10.6.4.

Jul 13, 2010 Jul 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Flash Player on my Mac OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard computer but I can't get videos to play.  I've read in Adobe comments that Flash Player 10.1 is not working on 64-bit systems (which is mine).  How can I get a version of Flash Player that WILL work on my Mac??  When I try to play a video from youtube.com it says I need to upgrade my Flash Player and to get it from Adobe (which I did but the 10.1 version doesn't work!!!  I'd appreciate any help I can get from anyone who can provide a solution.   Thank you.   Dave McCanna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash forums are here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash

This forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash Player forum is here

http://forums.adobe.com/community/webplayers/flash_player

You will also need to specify what browser and version you are using.

You will also need to give a little bit more info than just "does not work".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 14, 2010 Jul 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for putting this in the wrong place since it's the first time I've used this site.  My problem has been solved though after reviewing the Safari Security screen and found that the plug-ins were not enabled.  After enabling them, the videos come through.  Thank you.   Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2010 Jul 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am glad you solved your problem by yourself. And thanks for posting the solution. Perhaps you could then mark this question as "Answered"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines