• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to I bookmark posts in the new forums?

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recall being able to bookmark Community Forum question threads/discussions. They were associated with my profile, visible to me once logged in. How do I make bookmarks now?  There is a + Follow toggle in the footer of each forum post. Does that work like the bookmarks did?

Second question: Where can I find my old bookmarks? 

Finally, can I bookmark this helpx.adobe.com post about Adobe-approved digital IDs. This isn't essential, as I can go offisite and use my social bookmarking app instead. 

Thank you, 

Ellie

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Since 2019, we're on an entirely different forum platform called Khoros that does not have that Bookmark option. 

Use your web browser to bookmark URLs of interest.  AFAIK, old bookmarks did not survive the transition from Jive to Khoros.  Sorry.

Click on your Avatar (top right image) to view My Follows.  Go to your Profile page to see your posts.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11397632

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a much earlier Adobe Community Forum answer from 2013. It shows the bookmark option for forum entries including a screenshot. I remember it looking exactly like that! I'm searching for the same functionality now, even if it looks or is accessed differently.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 2019, we're on an entirely different forum platform called Khoros that does not have that Bookmark option. 

Use your web browser to bookmark URLs of interest.  AFAIK, old bookmarks did not survive the transition from Jive to Khoros.  Sorry.

Click on your Avatar (top right image) to view My Follows.  Go to your Profile page to see your posts.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11397632

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Nancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines