• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to mark your question as 'un-answered'? (After someone has marked it 'answered'?)

Participant ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone replied to one of my questions and marked their answer as 'correct.' However, their 'answer' did not address the question and I need to change the status of the thread to 'unanswered.' How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

I just figured out how to do it. You just click 'Unmark as correct' on the post that has been marked as 'Correct Answer.'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please give a link to your original question- then we can do something about this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just figured out how to do it. You just click 'Unmark as correct' on the post that has been marked as 'Correct Answer.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that you got it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines