• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to report a forum scammer

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I won't lie, I fell for it and did give them my serial number, but its an expired number I was trying to get help for previously (before I knew it was expired), so I don't feel particularly bad about it. I'll be sure to be more vigilante in the future however. Anyways, the guy I want to report is Adobe Steve Nason.

ss+(2019-01-11+at+06.12.23).png

I did provide the serial number (whoops!) but its expired, so no harm done. Goes on to ask about google hangout and skype.

Sorry for making a forum post for something like this, I'm still trying to learn how to navigate the site/forums, and haven't been able to find any report functions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

I have reported https://forums.adobe.com/people/Adobe%20Steve%20Nason to the forum Administrator

For anyone else reading this

Never post private information on a public forum... including your actual email address or phone number

When an employee asks for information (identified by a STAFF badge where my ACP badge shows) hover your mouse over their name and then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email

Adobe does not use Skype... if someone asks you to talk to them via Sk

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have reported https://forums.adobe.com/people/Adobe%20Steve%20Nason to the forum Administrator

For anyone else reading this

Never post private information on a public forum... including your actual email address or phone number

When an employee asks for information (identified by a STAFF badge where my ACP badge shows) hover your mouse over their name and then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email

Adobe does not use Skype... if someone asks you to talk to them via Skype to "help" you, immediately report their Adobe ID in a reply in this message thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines