• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to view forums by date, not "Trending Questions"

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to view forums by date, now they appear in order of "Trending Questions"  so that a discussion that has been inactive for three months now appears before a discussion from a day ago.

Is there a way to get back to the way it should be (by date), or must I live with this poorly conceived "upgrade?" I searched in my preferences and profile, but can't find a way to change this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where you set not view or use Trending questions.  I stll think it’s a band width waster.  All I want to see is any activity within the last 2 weeks.

I went to my preferences and on both tabs there were only to items to change and none makes reference to Trending anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you follow the links from the Forum Comments overview page we have a bunch of Popular Documents, including one describing how to customize your forums experience.

There's also an FAQ, with items explaining that the "Trending" widget has absolutely no adverse impact on performance.

Timely proof  that the overview page has a reason for being there .

Phillip Jones wrote:

I went to my preferences and on both tabs there were only to items to change and none makes reference to Trending anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines