• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML from inline images in webservices broken

Advocate ,
Dec 01, 2009 Dec 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update from 2.5.7 to 2.5.16 the HTML as returned by the webservices is broken for messags that include inline images. Instead of a proper location in the src attribute of the img tag (like src="http://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/9984/Firefox-request3.png"), they now supply a partial URL in the src attribute (like src="firedog.png"), which can not be retrieved because the URL is incomplete.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 01, 2009 Dec 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does that affect for those of us interested, but not smart enough to know what it means?

Message was edited by: Phillip Jones corrected misspelling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 08, 2009 Dec 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been escalated to Jive? If so, could you perhaps make it a public case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2009 Dec 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jochemd wrote:

Has this been escalated to Jive? If so, could you perhaps make it a public case?

I am sorry if I am being much more dumb than usual, but who is the "you" you are addressing? I see your message as a reply to one of your own; and I don't think any plain user can do anything about your suggestion/complaint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2009 Dec 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

I have a feeling we are witnessing yet another "Jive bug" and seeing

only half of a discussion...

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or I am not the only one in the world that talks to thenselves.

That's not necessarily bad - unless you carry on a three-way conversation. Then its time to consider the white coat with the cuffs of the sleeves sowed in the back.

NOTE: This is meant as a Joke.  (although it is true I do talk to myself from time to time. Its called thinking out loud.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harbs. wrote:

Claudio,

Harbs

Well, obviously the opening post was not addressed to us plain users, and the solution of the problem didn't come from us. However, I am glad that the problem was solved; and if posting here did it, it doesn't matter much if we are left in the dark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Harbs. wrote on 12/10/2009 2:12 PM:

You are seeing all of the conversation. There never was a response

posted in these forums, I can just see on the Jive site the issue has

been escalated to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines