• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I asked a question on the Premiere forum and did not get an email saying it's posted

Advisor ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems with the omf export in Premiere; I posted a question about it and I was not notified that the question posted.  But i find the question on the forum.  However, whenever I post something I always get an email saying the query was posted and in this case I did not, and it's not being responded to.  How can I tell for sure that the query has been posted?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

If you click on your avatar on the right of the black upper band, and choose "Your Content", you'll get a lis of (at least) your recent threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on your avatar on the right of the black upper band, and choose "Your Content", you'll get a lis of (at least) your recent threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I did that, and my question does appear.  However, when I click on Notifications, I see a recent post that says "your content has been approved" (for a query I made today) but not that notification for the post I am referring to here which is from yesterday, and which I have not received an answer to.  If I don't get a message that my content has been approved, I wonder if it really posts.  I have received no replies which is unusual (for me at least).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see your question on the Premier forum?

Is it this one from Mar 11th?

volume graphs drop out in omf

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, that's it.  It posted.  It's weird because I usually get an email saying when a query has posted, and I never got one for this post.  I also initially did not get any replies, but did eventually.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bartonlew  wrote

yes, that's it.  It posted.  It's weird because I usually get an email saying when a query has posted, and I never got one for this post.  I also initially did not get any replies, but did eventually.  Thank you.

It might be because your posts aren't going into moderation any more. I think part of the spam filter has to do with either the age of your account or the number of posts you've done. Anyway, you shouldn't get a notification for posts if you're not in moderation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines