Highlighted

I cannot see my message

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see my message which I sent to community.  Why? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

Also you have double and tripple posted the same message several times. Most of those were either LOCKED and moved to the holding room, which you don't have access to, or Merged into one discussion.

Making several posts about the same topic/question in either the same forum or in multiple forums can and will get your Adobe ID Banded from the use of the forums. So I suggest in the future you post one discussion only on whatever topic you need an answer to and wait for someone to reply.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cannot see my message

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see my message which I sent to community.  Why? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

Also you have double and tripple posted the same message several times. Most of those were either LOCKED and moved to the holding room, which you don't have access to, or Merged into one discussion.

Making several posts about the same topic/question in either the same forum or in multiple forums can and will get your Adobe ID Banded from the use of the forums. So I suggest in the future you post one discussion only on whatever topic you need an answer to and wait for someone to reply.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All your activity is shown on your profile page: https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/16509477

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0