• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I continue to need a way to open old Freehand files directly in Illustrator. How about it Adobe?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2010 Apr 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an immense number of Freehand files dating back to the beginning. If I could just open Freehand 7 or 8 forward, it would sure beat trying to recreate the work in Illustrator 5. I don't expect a Freehand upgrade, but since you own the program, is an import utility too much to ask for?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the wrong place... this place is to discuss the operation of the forums, not software

Click the "Adobe Forums" link above-left and then scroll until you find the correct forum

Also, the SPACE here is provided by Adobe... for other USERS like you to try and help each other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines