Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I did not post but received a message that I did

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I received an email congratulating me for posting to the community (with a badge earned), but I did not post anything. And I am unable to track down the post, although my Profile now says that I posted.

Please tell me how to find out if someone has accessed my account without my permission, and if anyone else has had this same problem.

Thank you,

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have specified that it was a Reply that I supposedly posted, and the badge was for First Reply. I can't track it down, though, so I am hoping this is a glitch because of something Adobe automatically did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you posted a reply a long time ago (before the forums were moved to a new forum host) and just logged on to the forums recently, it may have been detected that you had a previous post, but it might not be available to be viewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on your profile I see you have 2 posts from 2 hours ago.  That's all I see.

If you have another Adobe forum profile from the past, log-in and look at what's contained there.  It's possible someone resurrected a post from long ago and gave you a LIKE or something.  It's hard to say what triggered the badge response exactly but I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.  Anybody with or without a pulse can create a forum ID and resurrect old topics from the past.  It happens all the time.  We commonly refer to it as SPAM.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick replies.

I probably replied once, in the distant past, to someone's post, and if it was revived yesterday, it sounds like I would get notified and receive a badge. (I'm talking about five or six years back, which is why I have no recollection of it, and why I never got my well-deserved First Reply badge until now, lol.) 

I'll stop worrying. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines