• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't see a forum for Adobe Spark. I have some questions that need anwers!

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mainly I want to know if there is a way to transfer an Adobe Spark project from one user to another.

My coworker transferred to another company. I have access to her projects, but I need to transfer the project to my account before our IT Department shuts down her corporate access.  I'd rather have the file transferred rather than recreating the project from scratch.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From a message by Rajashree Bhattacharya:

As of now, we do not have Spark forum, in case you are facing issue, you may refer to https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark

Adobe Spark – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

At the bottom of the page, you get the option to contact support if you have Creative Cloud. It says

Paid Creative Cloud customers click here to contact Adobe Support.

If you are an enterprise or team user, please contact your IT Admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to contact support by clicking on the "Paid Creative Cloud customers 'click here'" link and it gets me back to the loop of where I am supposed to select a program to go to a specific forum, but there is NO Adobe Spark option.

So I think my only hope is to send a ticket to Zendesk directly. 

This is very frustrating.  Why can't we call someone for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Facebook Spark Insiders group is managed by the Adobe Spark team and is very helpful and active in getting you answers - https://www.facebook.com/groups/adobesparkinsiders/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/adobesparkinsiders/   Just ask to join and then post your question.  Let me know how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Estoy usandolo en mi trabajo en pagina pero no puedo hacerlo funcionar adecuadamente.
Voy a necesitar mas revision.

Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines