Highlighted

I have a question why is the Adobe Forum so complicated to ask a simple question?

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so complicated to ask a simple question using Adobe Forum?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have a question why is the Adobe Forum so complicated to ask a simple question?

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so complicated to ask a simple question using Adobe Forum?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2017 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rents the forum software from Jive

Jive Forum Getting Started https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7042

-and Forum Help https://forums.adobe.com/community/forumhelp

User Manual for the Adobe Community (the forums) https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-4714

-or http://docs.jivesoftware.com/jive/7.0/community_user/index.jsp

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2017 3
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, this is absurdly ridiculous. I am spending 5 minutes to even figure out where to post on here and I had to Google it because there are no directions on the site! What the h*ll?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2017 17
Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>figure out where to post

Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2017 1
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to ask a question on Adobe Digital Editions - where's the forum for that!?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2018 0
Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

analog669  wrote

I want to ask a question on Adobe Digital Editions - where's the forum for that!?

Adobe Digital Editions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can you tell me as I need to ask a question and can't even find it on Google!! THANKS!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2017 0
Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lemonbaden  wrote

Please can you tell me as I need to ask a question and can't even find it on Google!! THANKS!

What software are you needing to ask questions regarding? The forums are a little different for Photoshop compared to Acrobat (for example), so we'd need to know where you need to go before we can really help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too ha!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2017 0
Participant ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggled navigating myself around the forums. They're not very intuitive. It's like a maze.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ChadPT18  what can we help you find?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0
Participant ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there Jane, thanks for the helpful approach but I have found what I was looking for now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree! Very annoying and a total time waster!! Not at all pleased with this!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't agree more - customer support and support forums are ORWELLIAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2017 8
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have cs udate version. so pls help me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2017 0
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rajeshd63789847  wrote

i have cs udate version. so pls help me

We may be able to help you if you tell us what program you are talking about and give us full details of the problem you are experiencing, including platform and OS version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the main problem is that these products are developed by geeks who spend their life playing with computers and get a kick out of filling them with features that the great majority of users never use just because they can. This just makes them difficult to navigate and even to work out what a window is meant to be for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2017 1
Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the Adobe programs (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, ...), or the Jive interface? If the first, you are absolutely wrong; the millions of satisfied users around the world proves it. If the second, you may be very near the truth.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2017 0