• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a question why is the Adobe Forum so complicated to ask a simple question?

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so complicated to ask a simple question using Adobe Forum?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you think this is bad, wait until you try the so-called support chat!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not agree with you more.  Someone on down mentions chat---spent over an hour waiting to find that they wouldn't help me.  Go to forums.  "Forums" are too involved, too hard to find your area.  Hate their "support."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly i am still looking for where to post a question while i am visiting your questions which explaining same problem dont know where to go now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

Forum comments

on the upper right under Follow look for the "Actions" box with the little arrow.

Click the arrow.

Click "Discussion" (under Create).

Screen shot 2017-11-20 at 10.21.06 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, It's not true. Why do you think Adobe forum is complicated? It's easy. I have discussed many questions there.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am with you there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support is atrocious!!!! There's no support at all. My purchased copy of Photoshop required reactivation and I've been getting the ruin-around for the last 2 hours. Support It's all about trying to sell you something. Well, I've enjoyed using Photoshop while it lasted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so confused by posting in this forum, and I'm only looking for help from any Adobe employee that can assist me with an Open Case I have and a lack of response on it from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which software?

Which version?

Which operating system?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The software that powers the forum is Jive.

Go here for help and support:

Adobe Forum Help & Resources

In the upper right of each forum, you will find a search button

Or ask right here where you did. Volunteer moderators can branch your question and then move it to the appropriate forum. Many of us are on here enough that we have learned our way around so that you don't have to! Just post your question, including software, operating system and what the question is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines