• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I think my old posts were deleted...how do I find out?

Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a post on the support forums last year regarding issues I was having with Photoshop CS2.  I'm still having those problems, so I went to bump my thread to see if I could get any more help, but I can't find the thread anymore.  It doesn't appear when performing a search for the relevant terms.  It doesn't even appear when I go to my profile and search my "Activity" or "Content", or when I search using my name as the Author.  Did my thread possibly get deleted?  If so, why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you posted in the Adobe Photoshop Forum?  I ask because there are many different Photoshop Forums.

Over the past year, this forum system (JIVE) has been updated several times.  A lot has changed.  Resurrecting a post from a year ago won't get you many answers.  My advice is to start a new discussion in

Photoshop General Discussion

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I did a search across all forums to try to find my post, but it did not turn up, even when searching for all posts I authored.  So, I don't know exactly which subforum the post was under, since I can't find it and don't recollect exactly.  And although I did post it "last year", it was only around August or September; it's not *that* old.  I also bumped it only a month or so ago for more help--it still existed then.

Incidentally, my latest post (this specific thread) DOES appear in my "Activity" under my user profile.  I think my old post would appear there as well.  So it seems more likely the post was simply deleted for some reason.  I'm just curious as to why, since there are older posts that are still active.

In any event, I think I found another post that addresses the issue from my original post.  My main concern was why I couldn't find my original post any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines