Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've spawned a new account (or 4)

May 04, 2010 May 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My forum ID is "Jim Lester".  I did find the FAQ post on spawned IDs and how to fix it, and that seems to have fixed most of the problems (at least my history and PMs are still with the "Jim Lester" account), however afterwards when I posted this message:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2784668#2784668

A new account was spawned: Jim Lester-XOegig but at least it didn't take of the history of the original account this time.  Subsequent re-runs of the login/logout/login/logout procedure did not appear to merge the account, and it will be interesting to see if a new account gets created when I post this question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2010 May 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Logging in and out will not merge the accounts, it just resets you back to your original account. At this point there is not a way to merge the contents of the original and the "spawned" accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines