• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In case you haven't noticed...

LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2009 Apr 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...take a look at the ANNOUNCEMENT in red at the top of the main page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, as you, only saw it after reading about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope they save a backup copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2009 Apr 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe needs to invent a more eye-catching shade of red!

Some people obviously only notice a fraction of what their eyes are "seeing".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... just had a thought

When 3 years worth of messages are ported over to the new forum, I wonder if all the internal links to other messages in the old forum will be left as is, or if the porting process includes a conversion feature, so the internal links will point to the right spot in the new forum

I will guess NOT, since such a conversion would/might be very difficult

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep... there will be a lot of mopping up to do. The job is nowhere near finished after the weekend. I'm guessing there will be a place where folks can make notes about things that still need updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that internal links will be fixable. Besides being on different systems with different url formats, you would have no good way to find the original content that the links go to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In regular posts that reference other posts I agree that it's not necessary, but what will happen with things like the currently frozen topics that contain reference to FAQs and such?

First, has it been determined whether FAQ's will be brought over (I think it was an opened ended question that I've not heard a definite answer to yet), and then, assuming we'll have hosts (&/or helpers with rights) will we be able to re-freeze items and reconnect them to the proper spots in the FAQ's?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines