• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

incorrect screen name displayed

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On forums discussions my full name is displayed instead of my screen name.  How do I correct this.  I do not want my full name on display. My screen name is entered on my profile.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOU see your full name, I see DSalk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I wish Adobe would not show my full name even if only to me.  It is very confusing the way they display the name/screen name now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John & Claudio:  Are you aware your full name is visible to me?  Do you use your full name as your screen name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, there are some strange people who post under their real names. I am one of them, but cannot speak for John. For all I know, John T Smith could just be his screen name...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am what I am... even if I don't eat spinach as often as Popeye... and I use my real name for the forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum gives you a choice to post your real name (why not?), or hide behind a screen-name.  I do not even know (or remember) if I use my own name or a screen-name....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines