• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Forum only shows first page

Enthusiast ,
Apr 13, 2009 Apr 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get past the first page of the indesign user's forum -- either by clicking on the next page icon, or clicking on a page number. When I click, the page is redrawn, but it remains on page 1.

I'm using Safari 3.2.1 on Mac OS X 10.5.6.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't help that I tell you I have the same system specs and it works for me. Now we have to find why it doesn't work for you.

First try clearing your cache.

If that fails, try resetting Safari.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I chose "Empty Cache," and that didn't help. I control-clicked on "next" and told it to open the next page in a new window, and that didn't work either--the new window again had page 1. But then I changed the number of items per page from 30 to 15, and at first it wouldn't change -- a screen refresh changed it back to 30 -- but the second time it worked, and then Icould get to earlier pages! I changed it back to 30, and it still works! So I don't understand at all what happened, but I must have toggled something. Thanks for the help anyway...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I chose "Empty Cache," and that didn't help. I control-clicked on "next" and told it to open the next page in a new window, and that didn't work either--the new window again had page 1. But then I changed the number of items per page from 30 to 15, and at first it wouldn't change -- a screen refresh changed it back to 30 -- but the second time it worked, and then Icould get to earlier pages! I changed it back to 30, and it still works! So I don't understand at all what happened, but I must have toggled something. Thanks for the help anyway...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 15, 2009 Apr 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Please don't be mad at this post--but I seem to not be able to find the InDesign users forum! I swear I've looked everywhere, and it doesn't appear in the list of application icons, nor can I see it in the pull-down menu at the top of the window. It doesn't appear in the "Design and Development" forums either (although there are a confusingly large number of 'design' forums; "Design", "Print Design", etc.)

I'm just looking for the good-ole InDesign users forum. I'm growing old with frustration here, so please help me!

Thanks,

Mikey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

02.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

03.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start at http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/indesign/indesign_general

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

give a man a fish ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another way to disable the paging mechanism accidentally is using ad-blocking software. I noticed nothing worked right in Safari until I turned off PithHelmet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines