• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

insert text into menu tabs on pre-existing template

New Here ,
May 10, 2009 May 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new to CS4.  What is the best way to insert text into menu tabs (on a pre-existing site template) such as HomePage, Services, etc.?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Dreamweaver? You need to be in the forum for your application, this is comments about the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like login randemly dumping a User in another forum they also visit, strikes again. Very annoying habit of this new forum set-up..

Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's his first post. Just lost, I reckon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, was that a deliberately blank post, or is the email system still acting up, I wonder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know where my money is.

franksrq, these forums are not quite prime-time ready for email replies. It works OK (sort of) for email notifications, but there are a lot of problems with email replies.

The worst of those problems is that you cannot have a line in your email reply that ends with "wrote:"

Re: Content filter not fixed, still stripping message body

I suspect that is why your reply appeared as an empty message. If you DID reply via the Web forum, then - why the blank message? Otherwise, please log into the Web forum until the email system is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant to link to this message

Re: quoted replies via email turn up blank

Which also links to the message I mentioned in my previous reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines