• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intensive course Adobe CS5 DreamWeaver & Flash

Aug 31, 2010 Aug 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there

I'm a selfmade semipro in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign  commanding these tools really well (I mean, I can always do what I want  to, and if some piece of knowledge is missing, the help manual is  enough). I've worked with DreamWeaver and Flash for fun but never really got it. I have no experience in scripting, though...

i'm looking for a intensive course in Adobe DreamWeaver & Flash.it should give me the skills to really start working, i.e. creating Flash animations, interactivity, and build websites.

Language: English or German

Place: Europe, USA, I'd prefer EU for travelling reasons

Duration: up to one week at a stretch

Any ideas?

would be appreciated a lot, thanks, Fantasmorama

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll get waaay better responses if you ask in the appropriate forums, here and here.  This forum is about the actual workings of the forum itself...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, Stix Hart!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines