Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe CS5 "..." Suite available...?

Sep 21, 2010 Sep 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right i been wondering for a while now, say i bought a copy of Adobe CS5 Design Suite for a Macintosh platform, but i own both a Macintosh and PC could i use the same copy of Adobe CS5 Design Suite disc and install it on a PC and/or use the same product key on a PC downloaded version from the Adobe site?

I don't understand why, Adobe can't just make one disc so that is can be used on both PC/ MAC platforms, the disc size is available and so is the software to install the same program for both platforms?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2010 Sep 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd`probably be much better off posting your question in the appropriate Suite forum, which may be here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/creativesuites

This forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 24, 2010 Sep 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why, Adobe can't just make one disc so that is can be used on both PC/ MAC platforms, the disc size is available and so is the software to install the same program for both platforms?

what's not to understand? if they did that they couldn't charge you 2 times.

as it is you can load the win version under emulation on the mac as the eula allows you 2 installs as long as they're not running at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 24, 2010 Sep 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would be better off to buy the PC version and if you have an Intel Mac (aka Mactel machine), a buy a copy Parallels, and windows and install on a windows partition.  Then you could use the same program on your Mac and you could do away with your PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines