• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it just me, or does cookbooks.adobe.com redirect to forums.adobe.com?

Guide ,
Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's not just me, is all that content just gone forever, or is there a way to get at it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Cookbook application is offline and unfortunately the content is no longer accessible.

Thanks

Ed Sullivan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gone forever, or just temporarily forgotten?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gone forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Ed .

Have you guys thought about contacting all the people who contributed and handing them back their contributions (in case they didn't keep a copy) so they can post it themselves?

I chose not to contribute because I've watched this sort of thing happen even dating back to Macromedia, but not everyone would have expected that their work would be just gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy,

Just because I have someone's contact info doesn't give me the right to contact them unless they specifically opted in to be contacted by Adobe; you'd think the rules would be different since this wouldn't have been a mktg message or a sales offer, but unfortunately the rules remain unchanged regardless of the reason for contact.

We made a substantial effort to preserve the Cookbooks in read-only format (it hasn't been open for new contributions in over a year), but unfortunately several technical issues prevented us from being able to do so.

Thanks

Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, Ed. Sorry it didn't work out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You and I both.

Cookbooks was the first big project I worked on after leaving the community programs so it was kinda my baby and I was very sorry to see it go.

Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines