Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2009 Jun 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, that's just ebook guy with his huge titles braking the forum structure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the time of the OP, the Views, Replies, and Last Post, were gone in the Illustrator forum.

Maybe I should have taken a pot shot, sorry screenshot, at it, while it was there, right in front of me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't worry, he just made another account, i'm sure he'll pay a visit to the Ai forums soon enough(if John doesn't catch him). The reason why that happened was because the title contained a huge word that the software didn't know what to do with and so it pushed all the other columns away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He was hiding in the Japanese forums before - maybe we've finally found a use for 'more like this'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no you haven't, just look at his profile to see all the threads that he made. Good thing that when John blasts an account he can also wipe all of his posts/threads because i got tired of cleaning up after that guy after the 20th thread:P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Maybe I should have taken a pot shot, sorry screenshot, at it, while it was there, right in front of me.

I already got one in the PS forum I guess it's the same appearance.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/447458?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I'm getting in Vista/Safari (and I like it better than the present layout):

Dibujo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John, it was almost the same, only it was without Views, too. I missed the PS thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines