• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is the Adobe Getsupport line working. Posted 5 casesas after waiting 20 minutes each time

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After around 2 hours, I have no way of getting help. First session was ended (not by me) having waited 20 minutes. This process repeated over last 2 hours. I noted case numbers  each time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further update:

Received a case pending notice, advising that the Get Support Chat line has Technical issues when using Microsoft Edge as a browser (the latter came as part of Windows 10 on new laptop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

noosabird wrote:

Further update:

Received a case pending notice, advising that the Get Support Chat line has Technical issues when using Microsoft Edge as a browser (the latter came as part of Windows 10 on new laptop).

Internet Explorer 11 is included in/with Windows 10. It is not, however, the default browser; Edge is the default. To run it, you should search for Internet Explorer:

Click the Start Button, then start typing "Internet". It should show up as a search result.

Once you have found it, I recommend you pin it to the Taskbar, or the Start Menu, so you can find it again quickly.

Good luck and post back if you need further help so that I could post again with picture(s) to explain further

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may also want to see if this webpage is of any help to you:

<How to find Internet Explorer in Windows 10 if you really need it | Windows Central>

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines