• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with "Adobe Support Community Mailer"

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently received an "Adobe Support Community Mailer" and have reason to believe it is supicious. I looked for a way to contact someone at Adobe to discuss it, and am unable to contact a person direcctly. I use Adobe daily, that will not change, but am not encouraged to participate in the open exchange of ideas, knowledge, and needs under the circumstances.

Please only help me contact someone at Adobe if you can, this may be a security issue for me and my account, I have already changed my password out of caution.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Support Community Mailer is legit. You may have subscribed to an earlier email notification in the old forum and hence receiving the email notification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your limited response, as I mentioned I have a SECURITY issue with this "Mailer" and clearly no path to resolving it. How do I eliminate myself completely out of this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Go to your profile, click on your avatar and choose 'My settings', you'll get email settings and click the check box. 'Don't send me any community emails.' Try that if you haven't done already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines