• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It bears repeating ad infinitum...

Contributor ,
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can deal with every other thing in regards to this forum except for the abysmally slow speed.

No qualifying arguments necessary, and I steadfastly refuse to be polite about my feelings:

This is unmitigated bu\\sh¡t, and if it can't be remedied so as to approach the speed of the old forums, you guys have reached dizzying new lows in the race for corporate cøck-ups.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think of the new forums as an initiative test.

The opportunity to exercise your ingenuity in finding ways to get around the messages in the most optimum way.

Think of them as a source of entertainment – the variety of colourful characters, posting witty observations, and the stolid buffoons repeating their boring mantras.

Try to differentiate between the gems of good advice and the moaning of the perpetual complainers.

All of life's rich tapestry is here for your delectation.

Be happy! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like an ad for a game invented by Satan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...and officiated by Sisyphus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines