Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jive changed my name

Aug 22, 2011 Aug 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today my user name has an added suffix.  It is now Curt Y-EDSWS6.

Where did the EDSWS6 come from and how do I get rid of it?

It also changed my e-mail preferences to subscirbe to posts. (Which I changed back to NO)

Edit - Posts I made today seem to have just Curt Y.  So does that mean I have 2 identities?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It comes from the forums database. You get rid of it by posting here. Please try signing out and back in and let me know if things are back to normal.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems to have worked.

Still see the add on in responses I made today, but the name in Particiant list is back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. Unfortunately, messages posted by the "ghost" account remain with that account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2011 Aug 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were I Curt, I'd be more concerned about all the credit card accounts that his doppleganger opened up, while active...

Good luck Curt,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something weird is going on today.  I saw the forum just automatically log into a second Adobe ID I have, and which I have not used for weeks, even though I have just been posting with my primary ID.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just the system doing a little "Jive talkin' ". It's been hanging around with the BeeGee's too long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines