• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jive Forum System Error!!!!!!!!

LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What hapened to the system error discussion. It was here one minute and gone the next. Maybe Adobe are just embarrassed and have deleted it?

LOL this has to be a joke, right?

Firefox in Mac now works, when it didn't all day yesterday but clicking on the quote icon to replicate the OPs question in the answer, now doesn't, when it did last time I used it a day or so ago. Now Safari on Mac, which was the only browser working yesterday, doesn't work at all. I'm now met with:

System Error

We're sorry but a serious error has occurred in the system.

Chrome now works when it didnt all day yesterday. These idiots seem to get one browser right and knock the other one out.

I have no idea why Adobe put up with this [unnecessary expletive removed by Mod] from their supplier.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The discussion has been moved to the holding room, and i have already asked why.

If we find out the reason i will let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pziecina  wrote

The discussion has been moved to the holding room, and i have already asked why.

If we find out the reason i will let you know.

Its obvious why, the people at the top have got wind of whats going on and are now trying to cover it all up LOL. I knew if I kept on something would happen. Just shows that persistance pays off. Really I wish people would listen instead of me having to act like a stupid school kid but its required where some arrogant out of touch people are concerned.

The fact is they should be very worried about the effect its having on traffic to their forums, at the moment its dead which is not helping their products one little bit, serves them right for being so darn ignorant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow i don't think it is the topic, as many of the discussions started and the replys to them regarding Dw 2017 just after its release, were i would think much more embarrassing for Adobe.

That said many of those posts were deleted when my account was mistakenly deleted. Makes one think!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pziecina  wrote

Somehow i don't think it is the topic, as many of the discussions started and the replys to them regarding Dw 2017 just after its release, were i would think much more embarrassing for Adobe.

That said many of those posts were deleted when my account was mistakenly deleted. Makes one think!!!

It seems odd that it would just be taken offline. It was fairly accurate and kept anyone that wanted to know about the issue up to date about what exactly was happening. I was giving them a running daily commentary as the problem had gotten so bad and unstable.

Anyway who cares - I started another one - so let's see how long this one lasts before it gets ripped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The post is back and moved to the Forum Comments space. I am moving this one, too.

System Error!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We've applied a temporary fix that has resolved this for the time being. We should have a permanent fix in place early next week. I'll follow up System error  when it has been permanently resolved. In the meantime, I am closing this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines