• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jump to last reply in a thread

Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be late in asking this but what happened to the "Last xx minutes/hours ago" link (under the Last Activity column).

Pre the Jive upgrade, I used this link every time I read a thread.

Now it's text only for me (Win 7/IE8 and FF6). No link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2011 Sep 24, 2011

John,

You will have to click the Discussions tab; you may then click the Set this tab as default link to the right (small letters). This is the (only) fully operative view, at least for the time being.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2011 Sep 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

You will have to click the Discussions tab; you may then click the Set this tab as default link to the right (small letters). This is the (only) fully operative view, at least for the time being.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see. Thanks Jacob.

What's the point in one tab having partial functionality and one having full functionality?

What's the difference between the All Content and Discussions tabs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome, John.

All content.simply misses that particular functionality.

On the other hand, All content also shows Documents and Polls in between the discussion threads.

So with Discussion, you get fuller functionailty, but no alert of new Documents/Polls, and with All content you get an extended and less messy Overview.

If All contents had that functionality, I for one should switch from Discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tracking of what threads you've read is also missing from the Overview tab.

I asked for them to enable last post link and read tracking capabilities in the Overview tab during the beta, but I guess it just wasn't possible.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines