• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jump to unread

Engaged ,
Apr 16, 2009 Apr 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of all the things that have been broken and slowed and complicated, this is the one thing I miss the most. 

When I re-open a thread, I want to go right to where I left off, you know - like how it used to work...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amen to that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesseham wrote:

Of all the things that have been broken and slowed and complicated, this is the one thing I miss the most. 

When I re-open a thread, I want to go right to where I left off, you know - like how it used to work...

Back of the line is way over there... around the corner. Lotta folks waiting on that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DorothyK@Adobe wrote:

Jesseham wrote:

Back of the line is way over there... around the corner. Lotta folks waiting on that one.

There are a lotta folks waiting on a lotta fixes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines