• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Knebelvertrag nach Testversion

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich hatte eine Testversion und vergessen, diese zu kündigen(ja das war dumm).
Ich habe jetzt gemerkt, dass ich scheinbar einen Vertrag habe und schon zwei mal abgebucht wurde (doof aber okay).

Das Ding: wenn ich jetzt kündige kostet das weitere 120€. Was soll das denn? Wenn man vergisst, die Testversion vor Ende der 7 Tage selber zu kündigen kommen automatisch mindestens 150€ auf einen zu? Da habt ihr sowas von einen Kunden verloren.

Meine Frage: Irgendwer eine Ahnung was man da machen kann? Oder eine Adresse (es gibt nirgends eine Email von Adobe zu finden, sowas hab ich noch nie erlebt...).

Hatte das eigentlich für einen professionellen und seriösen Softwarehersteller gehalten...

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

I said that a cancellation fee was part of the contract and that most companies impose a fee for cancelling a contract. I don't know what Adobe charges for a cancellation fee and can't speak to how standard the amount is.

The link I gave you is to the (American) help. I think it will adjust to your country's information but I'm not sure. There are two links on that page, one to live chat, that you can use for help, as illustrated below. 

In any case, as I said before, this is a user-to-user

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there's a penalty fee for canceling the contract before it ends. The trial agreement clearly states that if you don't cancel before the end of the trial, you are automatically rolled over into a contract, which is pretty much standard operating procedure for most companies that offer trial subscriptions. 

In any case, this is a public forum, not Adobe customer support. Users here can't help with account or billing issues. 

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

150€ is not Standard at all I am sorry.

the page you attached is made up of a bunch of cheap answers but no contact form or anything - not standard either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I said that a cancellation fee was part of the contract and that most companies impose a fee for cancelling a contract. I don't know what Adobe charges for a cancellation fee and can't speak to how standard the amount is.

The link I gave you is to the (American) help. I think it will adjust to your country's information but I'm not sure. There are two links on that page, one to live chat, that you can use for help, as illustrated below. 

In any case, as I said before, this is a user-to-user forum. Most of the people here are not Adobe employees and we cannot help you with your issue. You have to talk to Adobe customer support, and I gave you the information we have for that.

links to contacts.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines