• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last Night - The World Changed

LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2009 Nov 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, did the Poles flip, and I missed it? Was there an alignment of some planets, or something?

I will not bore you with Adobe I.D. changes, or missing Log-Out buttons, as they have been covered in other threads.

With those "changes" elsewhere, I have observed two oddities with the new, maintained forum. While typing, hard returns will be added at random. Also, the Block Quote works seldom, and one often has to try it several times, with deletions and pastes.

During the course of last night (11-16-09) I also lost all but one Adobe registration - about 20+ going back decades. I assume that they are still around, though do not know where. Check yours. Are they all still in place? Filed a case with Adobe, and I expect all to be found. Still, something to worry about, if one had some issue. Check this out on your profile.

Good luck, and hope that things sort completely and settle down.

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2009 Nov 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder if it's because of this crummy jiveware?  Wow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 23, 2009 Nov 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or just download CC cleaner. It wipes all the cookies off your system. The cookies that a person wants to save can be done in the CCleaner options area thus not deleted. Badda Bing Badda Boom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://16.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks5htt9G7M1qzn8w2o1_400.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's Funny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ansury,

Love it! Been there, done that - several times. Unfortunately, my alter-ego gets some sort of preference, since Black Monday. Why he gets special treatment is still a mystery. Maybe he' nicer?

Thanks for the laugh,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2009 Nov 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is money to be made in prolonging problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2009 Nov 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dec9 wrote:

There is money to be made in prolonging problems.

Q.E.D.

ding! winnah!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines