Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last touch channel and First touch channel data is going in wrong bucket

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have created 5 marketing channels namely - Display, Email, Paid Social, Natural Search and Direct.

Created corresponding processing rule for each channel but my data is going in two catgories only - first in Direct and second in None.

Display, Email and Paid channel data is captured through query string parameter from the url when visitor land on the home page. And have set channels data value to query string parameter for all the above three with thier corresponding unique parameters.

Irony is when i am storing campaign value in a sepearte eVar (using Launch) and then assigning back this eVar value in marketing channel processign rules in place of query string parameter - everything is working fine, data in buckets in collecting perfectly also last touch and first touch report is coming correct.

Issue is only when i am using query string parameter in rule and channel's value. Can some solve this problem.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

If you are referring to Adobe Experience Manager, that is not support in this forum. You will need to repost y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

If you are referring to Adobe Experience Manager, that is not support in this forum. You will need to repost your question here: 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds a lot like an AEM Campaign question.  You need to go to the Adobe Experience Manager forum.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

I would move this if I could but we don't have that ability.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines