• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lee Brimelow's tantrum

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2010 Apr 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Now let me put aside my role as an official representative of Adobe for a moment as I would look to make it clear what is going through my mind at the moment. Go screw yourself Apple."  - Lee Brimelow

I've lost a great deal of respect for my long time beloved Adobe and their great products when I read this and other related comments from Mr. Brimelow. His tantrum-like comments are an embarrassment to Adobe's stellar image and he should clearly be removed for knowingly using such poor judgement - repeatability.

Take heart Lee, Flash still works just fine on millions of computers (even Macs).  Perhaps instead of an "their out to get us" attitude, focus should be on developing content that CAN work on iPad/Pod touch/Phone.  Apple doesn't hate you Adobe, they just have a few gizmo's that don't run Flash.  I would think a software monster like you could work around it rather than take a stubborn 'victim' position.

Two things:  1. Fire Lee, he makes you look bad

2. Develop a work around, Apple isn't going to budge

Would love to see a peaceful ending to this whole mess.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2010 Apr 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The forum comments area is not the appropriate place for your post. This is a place for discussing issues with the forum. The adobe.com forum or perhaps the Flash forum would be more appropriate. Just not here. Personally, a carefully written letter to the CEO would be the most appropriate forum for your views.

I am closing the thread. You may repost in either of the two other forums. I will not move this post, because if it would seem to disappear and a further post about censorship might ensue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines