I agree with Ann about the duck egg blue author highlight color. Grey or offwhite would be better.
In comparing the same thread in old and new, Im pleased to see I get a tad More of the thread on the same page one of the browser in the new forum. The font is a bit smaller, which is the reason, but i think very readable.
(0) The current speed is neither worse nor better whan the present (official) forums. However, I'll bet the traffic is very light.
(1) I am once again Bob Peters2! Crap!
(2) The entire left column is essentially wasted space. Place the posters name somewhere at the beginning of a pose a reclaim the left column for something productive.
(3) The entire right column is a GROSS waste of space. All those buttons/links that appear at the head of the right-hand column should be elsewhere. The current layout is not very efficient.
(4) And a minor nit: Do we REALLY need the cartoonish 'bag' which contains the message. Really? Is this a comic book?
I can see my test messages from Win where I am received as a guest and have tologin, but apparently not from Mc where I am received as Claudio González but cannot login normally. In both my screen name seems to have been shortened to ClaudioGonzález.
I followed Claudio's path and was able to login using the Account button on SeaMonkey. The login button at the top of the forum list does not work in SeaMonkey. I found it did work in IE and FireFox 3.01.
It's funny to be logged in at the top of the page and still having to log in to the forum....
I see in the posters info on the left that everyone's post count is since March 12th, some have made a lot of posts in that time !! LOL