Highlighted

Link to the Spry Forums under the DW categories.

People's Champ ,
Jul 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All of the Dreamweaver forums are scattered with Spry questions because people do not know where to the find the Spry forums. As its under Labs instead of dreamweaver, because Spry is still in "prerelease".

If its all listed in one topic is easier for users to find answers to there questsion instead of having to search 4 different places on the forums to hopefully find the answer they are looking for.

Don't think that the Search options are going to help you find the Spry forums because the massive amount of options put in the category select lack of any autosuggest feature and the size makes it an immense task to even find the category you are looking for.

So what I suggest is..

1, move the Spry Labs forum under the Dreamweaver category listing

or

2, provide a forwarding link in the dreamweaver category listing to the correct location for Spry questions.

When I talk about the Dreamweaver category listing I'm talking about this page:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Link to the Spry Forums under the DW categories.

People's Champ ,
Jul 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All of the Dreamweaver forums are scattered with Spry questions because people do not know where to the find the Spry forums. As its under Labs instead of dreamweaver, because Spry is still in "prerelease".

If its all listed in one topic is easier for users to find answers to there questsion instead of having to search 4 different places on the forums to hopefully find the answer they are looking for.

Don't think that the Search options are going to help you find the Spry forums because the massive amount of options put in the category select lack of any autosuggest feature and the size makes it an immense task to even find the category you are looking for.

So what I suggest is..

1, move the Spry Labs forum under the Dreamweaver category listing

or

2, provide a forwarding link in the dreamweaver category listing to the correct location for Spry questions.

When I talk about the Dreamweaver category listing I'm talking about this page:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2009 0

Have something to add?