Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List of Official Adobe Courses

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2011 Feb 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone please tell me what the current Adobe CS5 official training courses are? I've been trying to find a list for ages but can't and I'm getting rather fed up with trying.

Thanks for you help.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the links on this http://www.adobe.com/communities/ page did not help?

This page was from clicking the LEARNING link at the top of this page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Firstly it isn’t necessary to be rude when I’m asking a simple question, if you can’t behave like a mature adult then please do not bother responding at all. Secondly the link you provided doesn’t actually help, there is no list that I can find of official Adobe courses there. There is a search facility for official providers, many of whom I found before I posed this question and was the reason why I posed this question. The problem is there isn’t any consistency in the courses they offer, I assumed they would at least adopt the same name for official courses but no, name and content of courses differ across training providers, some of them don’t even bother putting the courses up at all. I also know, from previous experience, that not all courses these providers offer on the various apps within CS5 are official courses, so with different naming conventions across providers and official and bespoke courses mixed up it makes it difficult to discern which courses are official courses especially when they do not state which are official courses, and a scheduled course does not automatically mean it’s an official course. If anyone can help, without being pointlessly rude, then I’d really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines