Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Little things annoy me

Guru ,
Mar 20, 2009 Mar 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

b Points

I don't like is this concept of "points". I really don't like the competitive energy of those points. I've been to non-business forums where people award each other "karma." It's stupid and can be petty when someone has more karma than others.

I have no idea who gives points to others, but I don't like them.

I wouldn't mind a record of when joined or how many posts, but I think that belongs in a profile, not next to the responses.

b Answering posts

Who marks a message as answered? As mentioned before, the OP could state the post is answered, but others could find a problem.

Will there be a way for the Forum Moderator to amend an answered post as "With Note"?

b Sorting the messages

Will there be a way to sort according to the OP? If not, it seems a waste of a column.

I'm sure I will have other issues that I'll add later.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 110 Replies 110
Guide ,
Mar 27, 2009 Mar 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave B,

Whoever the truck you are, do keep your day job. With your lack of originality and imagination, you'd starve as a free lancer.

The hosts don't need your advice. They have banned me when they saw fit.

Others are banned for life and they just keep coming back with an endless succession of new identities, one after the other.

Besides, you're a whitewashed sepulcher, a sanctimonious hypocrite that just posted here with no other purpose than to add fuel to the fire. :P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Ramón is "having one of his days" as my grandmother used to say. :)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You think!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Dave Milbut: She viewed the entire thread and the agreement in question, and just shook her head; know it all "armchair attorneys whom have no clue" is what she said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PEOPLE - This is a forum that is supposed to address the issues of the proposed new forum. PLEASE quit with the personal venom. It serves no point other that to make it unpleasant to read the forums.

Stress leads to health problems, we don't need the increased stress with childhood bickering.

As the saying goes "Have a Nice Day", it is not "Insert Knife and Turn".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Ann Shelbourne You would be wrong assuming I'm just an IT employee. I've been in the graphic arts for over 30 years. Like a lot in the Graphic Arts I morphed into the IT position because non of the other creative people wanted or understood the technical issues. So at my base I'm still doing creative work; so yes I understand the aspects of this vis-a-vis people stealing creative works.

If you were so upset about this issue; you should have tackled it before vis-a-vis hot linking, which is basically the same thing as far as the civil legal system is concerned in most of the G7/8 countries that respect trademark/copyright law.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>@ Dave Milbut: She viewed the entire thread and the agreement in question, and just shook her head; know it all "armchair attorneys whom have no clue" is what she said.

fair enough, but did she read post 3? i know, nobody reads post 3, but ...

dave milbut, "Protecting our Copyright from being Misappropriated." #3, 21 Mar 2009 7:31 pm

where i said if it's that important to you, you shouldn't take adobe's word for it but should rather consult your own attorney? ;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>know it all "armchair attorneys whom have no clue" is what she said.

Is that the way she speaks? "whom have"? A qualified attorney? I doubt it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Dave Milbut Sorry can't remember if yours was there @ the time or not. Definitely a wise statement on your part and all that I was trying to echo b4 things got a little out of hand by people that don't care for objective analysis. 8-D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ah Ramon, you're so petty ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines