• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[locked] Bewilderingly Poor Customer Service

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2009 Nov 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the higher-ups at Adobe know how bad their customer service is?  I seem to not be alone in doing a cross-platform upgrade, but Adobe charged my card for $1,900 (it was an $800 upgrade) I WAS NOT TOLD I WOULD BE CHARGED IN FULL... called back, was told "this was how they do it.".

Well, my "case" with my LOD has been sitting untouched by Adobe - (bangalore) for 10 days now.  I should just do a charge-back on my CC and complain to the BBB.  Supposedly the software was shipped to the wrong address (adobe had the right address, but God knows what went wrong with addressing the package (be nice if they provided an Email receipt of the transaction with a tracking number).  Still, no response to my request to re-send it.

Finally call what is referred to as Customer Service.  Get some IDIOT in India (US telephone sales who took the order CANNOT provide any support once they get your money.)  TOOK THE MORON 45 MINUTES TO TELL ME HE COULDN'T HELP ME.  Trying to call again for help - been on hold for 20:30 seconds... oh, here's an Indian now... let see how this goes.  Wow, barely understands english (would be a good start)... and now, cannot find my order with the proper order # - okay, found it with my customer email... lets see, more hold time...

For a company which sells so much software direct to end-users, you would think they would care more about this.  I think they are close to the having the FTC finally call BS on their market-power and lack of concern for proving even BASIC customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 05, 2009 Nov 05, 2009

Some people send packages to the wrong address, others post in the wrong forum...

Try it in here http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, here we go, my order was sent to an old address in my Adobe account from 6 YEARS AGO...@!  Good Lord, is it all that tough to send a package to the address I give you on the phone?  Now, the rep cannot tell me if the order was returned (although a case says it was.)  It seems my order is sitting in a Blackhole in Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some people send packages to the wrong address, others post in the wrong forum...

Try it in here http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines