• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locked by Mod. Duplicate post. Resolved Creative Cloud Libraries

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the new update of the "Creative Cloud Desktop App" I cannot access the creative cloud libraries. My work appears for just a second and then it says that it not be accessed. I tried all the recommended steps (restart app, delete cache, check host etc.). Anybody else with these problems? Or is there any other solution to solve this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

We have just pushed a fix for CC Libraries which will likely fix the problem you are having. To get it, open the creative cloud desktop, sign out and sign back in. This will force it to check for the latest version, download & install it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have just pushed a fix for CC Libraries which will likely fix the problem you are having. To get it, open the creative cloud desktop, sign out and sign back in. This will force it to check for the latest version, download & install it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines