• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[locked] CS4 won't download and tech support won't help

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, someone make these people accountable!  I've already spent more than 40 hours with Adobe and trying to resolve this and they won't help.  They promise to call back and never do, they promise to respond to the portal and never do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to disappoint you, but these are user to user forums not a channel to contact Adobe; there are no Adobe employees or representatives normally around here. And this particular forum is only for discussing the forums themselves. In other words, you are posting in the wrong forum, and no fellow user can give you any help regarding your problem with Adobe. Except for sympathizing with you, as I am doing now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies for misusing the forum.  It is terribly frustrating to not be able to contact anyone who will help resolve my concerns.  To date, tech support does not care, won't allow me to speak to a supervisor - so, okay, I'll stop.  Just beyond frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2010 Apr 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't criticizing you for venting in here; we all know that too many individuals feel they have to do it as a last resort when they find that all doors are closed. I was just warning you that you couldn't expect useful actions from fellow users.

I apologize for not including the links that Pat posted in your other thread, but I didn't have them at hand, and I was certain that some other participant would provide them promptly, as it did happen.

Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost in the adobe.com forum. Both customer service and technical support issues are addressed there. Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

You might post in the CS forum. They might help you with your issue. Please give OS, browser, and version numbers. The method you are using to connect to the internet might also be involved.

Message was edited by: MichaelKazlow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed your link and it just took me to the home page.  I have not seen an Adobe.com forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums were malfunctioning yesterday.

The forum for feedback about problems with customer "service" is here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2010 Apr 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The subject of the fora has been discussed, but maybe someone can actually help you get the download. Though probably not the ideal location, you are already here, and there are a lot of sharp folk, who stop by here.

First, do you have all pop-up blockers and spysweepers turned OFF?

Do you have any OS firewalls ON? Turn those OFF, as Adobe sites are safe. Turn them back ON, when done.

Does the download start, but not complete, or does it just not start? Any error messages?

Remember that Adobe CS4 anything is being replaced by CS5, as we speak. There could be issues there, though I would expect to see CS4 up for a bit, though probably not for any trial downloads. Are you trying to download a purchased program, or a trial?

Just some thoughts, and good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines