[locked] Protect from copy

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have 2 question that hope can be answer by others here.

1st: if I was developing an interactive presentation or elearning application using Flash, how do i protect it from being copy. I heard that we have to set the CRC seting ect' but I'm not so sure how or is it working.

2nd: if i already burn it into a CD, how do I make sure its hard(if posible prevent 100%) for the others to copy, but they still can acces the file?I did try few software it did lock the CD but also lock the application and cant be acces...

thats it..

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash forums are here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash

This forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for help to protect my website (spam link removed) from being copied? Any help will be much appreciated. Can I copyright the website? Will that help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Forum Comments forum for questions regarding these forums. For questions regarding other Adobe products, please ask in the appropriate forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines