• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[locked] Terrible Experience with Customer Support

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2011 Mar 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently ordered CS-5 and Lightroom 3, while doing so the sales rep suggested I would like the CS-5 classroom in a book and so I added that to my order. My package arrived promptly but with the Photoshop Lightroom three book instead of the book I ordered. No problem, I called the number for issuing an RMA that was right on my receipt. Problem the customer service rep could do nothing for me and bumped my complaint up a level, meaning he told me I would be contacted within 24 hours via e-mail with a resolution.

26 hours later I called back and got essentially the same response, We'll e-mail you within 24 hours with a resolution.

I tried to enter a return request via the online customer support but the program prompts for a serial number which the book doesn't have and wont let me file a RMA request.

I tried the online chat, where I spent a half hour trying to convince the customer service rep that, no it isn't software it was a book, that you sent me and which I didn't order, to which I was told that there are no returns on educational orders, really on something I didn't order in the first place!

Still waiting on an e-mail of some form, as it sits Adobe has gotten their last cent from me, honestly all I want is to return an item I didn't order, I don't even want the item I did order anymore. Unbelievable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted in the forum about these forums, which is not the right place for stories about your customer support experience. If you want to complain about customer support try adbecare@adobe.com, if you just want to vent I suggest the Adobe.com feedback forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really what I want is to return the item I recieved and did not order and get a refund. generally it takes about 1 minute to get an RMA number from a vendor who has made an error not several days of inexplicable obfuscation from "customer support"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines