• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[locked] VERY UNHAPPY with Adobe Customer Service

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2010 Feb 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Live Chat earlier this afternoon with some questions I had about my serial number and had a very good experience.  Then, when I later came across some technical issues with installing one program in my Suite, using Live Chat - which I much prefer - was not an option.  So I called the Technical Support line.  Pushed all the right buttons and was thrown into muzak hell for THIRTY minutes after which I hung up.  There are no messages telling you to continue waiting for a technician, there are no messages telling you what your remaining wait times.  Even offering a call-back would be great.  So, assuming I was lost in space somewhere, I hung up and called back, where I waited in Muzak hell again for another 25 minutes until finally someone answered. He was, of course, very difficult to understand, didn't understand anything I was saying...and then he wasn't able to offer me ANY SUPPORT.  He told me to come to the forums!!!  Are you kidding me?!  I have to go to a discussion thread to find out if anyone has any suggestions for what my problem might be?!  THIS IS RIDICULOUS.  I don't even know if this is the right place to complain but there doesn't seem to be any other place to express my disgust with your customer service.  Everything on this site is for a specific product or Adobe.com.  YOU NEED TO RETHINK YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTICES, ADOBE. You have one extremely disgruntled customer, who still doesn't have Adobe Acrobat Professional on her computer. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the world of Adobe.

Here is a link to the forum you seek.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/acrobat_windows

I hope they can help you out as Adobe CS is clueless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder what happened to the big shake-up we were promised?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change nobody can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 19, 2010 Feb 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John Joslin wrote:

I wonder what happened to the big shake-up we were promised?

Was already added as some executive's resume bullet, they've moved on to bigger and better things... a larger paycheck, and now there's new management who has to rediscover the problems all over again?

(It happens!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For customer support issues please post in the Adobe.com feedback forum which is supposedly monitored by CS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

critterwill wrote:

I don't even know if this is the right place to complain but there doesn't seem to be any other place to express my disgust with your customer service.

→ http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines