• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[locked] workflow- exporting keywords

New Here ,
May 11, 2010 May 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is sort of complicated but i will do my best to explain it, I have finally cleaned up the keyword list to where it makes sense. I want to know if there is a way of creating a subfolder with unique keywords that are not linked to the main keyword heirarchy? I just keep running into the same problem when i add certian keywords to a perticular image, or synonyms everthing is added to the main list. Is there a way around this, and if not is there any other system that could be recommended? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were you, I would start by looking for the appropriate forum for the product I am talking about (which you don't mention) in here:

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

I would the repost my question in the right forum, giving enough details about my setup.

This forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

What happened to the flag? Almost did not recognize you for a moment.

BTW - I could not figure out which product the OP was inquiring about either.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the brilliant idea of changing my avatar by a photo. I uploaded two different ones, but ended with the same  photo twice, and of course both are now waiting for approval.

Incidentally, I see that my name was also changed, but I could swear that this happened after I read your last message. Nice, friendly software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now my name was restored in my previous message (#1), but I was given a third name when posting my last one (#3)...

Addition: and I am my own self again in this message (#4). Go figure.

Message was edited by: Claudio González (addition)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2010 May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the joys of waking up to find that I am now someone else. I look the same (OK, a bit more haggard) in the mirror, but Adobe tells me that I have morphed overnight.

Waiting on your new avatar - good luck. My first avatar took about 10 days, but that was a long time ago. Most recent was ~ 3 days.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night I managed to get my two photos into the Pending state. I will probably use as my avatar the same one appearing in my profile; the other one. while better, doesn't look very well once trimmed and reduced to fit the allowed size.

And I have been myself all this time. I am hoping that all these recent strikes of good luck last for some months (although what I would really consider as "good luck" would be not having experienced any of the problems I have had, specially those affecting me alone).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your avatars were approved, but it looks like you have one of those "phantom" accounts with the extra garbage on the end. Let me know if you are posting from the correct account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know better then to start discussing avatars and split usernames in threads from people asking for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines