• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locking and deleting forum threads and posts [branched because off topic]

Participant ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So could you explain this? Re: Adobe services [branched] and how come my last coment was delete? And don't say I was violating forum guidelines, because I was not. The only thing I did is prove you wrong with facts!

Once again, users forum are important, that way people can help each other. But when some acp's ( always the same) are acting like Adobe's representative, delete comments they don't like, lock discussion they don't want, well sorry but that's not helping.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

I agree with you 100%. Adobe Board of Directors and Adobe Sales and Marketing need to know about dissatisfied customer . This is why it's so important not to have commentary erased by some acp's who don't agree or don't really know how to use the software or not enough to see all the bug.

it's just to easy for some acp's to write: ''I never had this problem, so it must be your computer'' when the acp's used maybe 25% and know about 40% of what the software is supposed to do.

Acp's need to be real

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a rule:

When a post gets off-topic it needs to get branched and may be moved to the correct forum. That is common staff. It has nothing to do that your post was "critical" to Adobe and even other participants in the fora (as most of your posts are).

Also posts do not get deleted but rejected. It is technically possible to delete a post, but commonly posts get rejected, when they violate the forum rules. When they contain spam they get reported and moved out of view. It may, however, be that from time to time (new) moderators over-react. That's not common policy and should not happen.

Discussions get locked when there are no new arguments coming up or when the discussion gets off-topic. If you have some discussions that got locked, it's probably because you play often the man not the ball.

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Forum comments

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to get branch by whom exactly? I don't think trying to get a better service by adobe or real answer by acp's is off topic, Especialy if the topis is why people are leaving Adobe and the bad service customers service is providing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pierreh8010477, To your questions, it sort of depends upon who is asking, who is answering and what the point of the exchange is. Finding out who does what is a moot point. This forum is made up of selected volunteers and support staff. Adobe Board of Directors make decisions and Adobe Sales and Marketing might need to know about dissatisfied customers. Regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you 100%. Adobe Board of Directors and Adobe Sales and Marketing need to know about dissatisfied customer . This is why it's so important not to have commentary erased by some acp's who don't agree or don't really know how to use the software or not enough to see all the bug.

it's just to easy for some acp's to write: ''I never had this problem, so it must be your computer'' when the acp's used maybe 25% and know about 40% of what the software is supposed to do.

Acp's need to be real profesionnal and by the look of some of the portfolio's i've seen, some are clearly not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pierreh80104776. Come on now, be brave - send your complaint to the Sales Department. Do your part. The forum volunteers do have other jobs and lives too. The forum takes loads of time and the content that is important eventually gets to the upper management and tech dept. You, however, have the option of a direct link. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Believe me it's done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines