login with user name

Engaged ,
Mar 18, 2009 Mar 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logged out and back in on the old forum.(this forum)
Followed the prompts to migrate account.
However, when I log into the new forum my MM user name shows.
Yesterday I was logged in to the new forum under my old name.
?
Now using Affinity Photo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>However, when I log into the new forum my MM user name shows.

That is the way that it is going to work from now on.

You could follow JC's advice and first change your Adobe Forum's Screen name to something else (it's going to become extinct anyway);
and then log-in to your MM/Adobe ID Account and change your Screen name there back to your former Adobe Forum's Screen name.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't it funny we are all over here having these discussions rather than on the new forum?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then what was all that I did about migrating my account?
Now using Affinity Photo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Isn't it funny we are all over here having these discussions rather than on the new forum?

Actually, it shows something only too clearly: THESE forums are fast, efficient and eminently usable and the new ones are NOT!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello? Yes, you, the powers that be. We don't like the new place! It's going to hurt isn't it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Isn't it funny we are all over here having these discussions rather than on the new forum?

I didn't know there was a forum forum on the new forum.
Now using Affinity Photo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be a pretty ghastly experience but take a trip to:

http://adobeforums.adobe.com/community/general/english_discussions?view=discussions&start=0

and see the full horror of it for yourself!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann, I just posted.
Now using Affinity Photo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you post over there, down the track when everything there is wiped next month (or whenever it is), you won't have the chance to say "I told you so" - whereas content here should get copied across.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it too late to do the migration to the new forum?  If not hwo do you go about doing this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines