Highlighted

logout

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey why adobe community gets logout everytime i close the tab ? everytime i have to login again 😞 its annoying 😞

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

logout

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey why adobe community gets logout everytime i close the tab ? everytime i have to login again 😞 its annoying 😞

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there is option also to stay sign in there , but this is for security issue so no one can get your details in case of any hack....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no there is no option to stay sign in 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Get-Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what ? sorry i dont get u.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum always logs me out if I switch apps for more than about 5 minutes or if I browse to another site. It should not do that. When it logs back in the process is automatic and there is no opportunity to re-enter the user name or password or change the account. This happens even if you log out manually. Once you are logged in you can't easily change users. This is a huge security problem that needs to be fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same experience here, Rick. Every. Single. Session. Every. Single. Day.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0