Highlighted

Look for community board for AEM

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I reach the community board for Adobe Experince Manager, in short: AEM?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Look for community board for AEM

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I reach the community board for Adobe Experince Manager, in short: AEM?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. That is what I was looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else who needs to find a forum... go to 

https://community.adobe.com/

If the forum you want isn't on that page, go to the box at the top/center where it shows

Search all communities

And enter your search

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. You suggested way didn't help. The result list gave some items whose leaded me into different communities within Adobes page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the majority of us, Adobe switched forum software last week from JIVE ( https: // forums . adobe . com) to Khoros (https :// community . adobe . com).   But Experience Cloud users won't see the new forum until later this year.  No word yet on when.

Meanwhile, if there's any important information you wish to retain from your current forums,  I urge you to  copy & paste it into a text editor or go to Actions > View as PDF and save for future reference.  A great deal of good content got lost in this recent transition. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0