Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lousy Customer Service

Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me why I've been on hold for over an hour and counting, just to speak to a customer service representative?  After paying $299 for their product, I would expect much better customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 hour and 51 minutes and counting.  Unbelievable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FrankGinMD,

Apologies to hear about the less than ideal wait time. Was there something specific (product & issue) we could help you find resolve to? I see that you've also posted here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4825925#4825925.

Let's continue here on this thread in hopes we can direct you to the help you're looking for.

Thanks,

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe site is infuriating! All I want is a contact email address to send anemail to to get a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kell1, thanks for reaching out. What's the product & issue you're needing help with? Perhaps we can direct you to one of our online forums first. Let me know.

Thanks,

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok wow, that speedy reply is actually impressive. Don't know why its made so difficult on the site, anyway I just want to know what the cost is to upgrade my cs3 standard design suite to the latest version and also cross platform at the same time and is it easy enough to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can definitely provide the cross-platform upgrade price for you once I know what current CS6 suite you're interested in upgrading to.

Thanks,

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think just the standard design package.

[ edited by forum host - email headers removed ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kell 1,

An upgrade from your current Design Standard CS3 to CS6 is $699US before applicable shipping & taxes. Any other questions we can help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a question about a particular product, you might do better to select a product forum http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and ask there

Anything about sales, you'll just have to stay on hold until you can speak to someone from Adobe, rather than another user

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines